It is currently November 24th, 2017, 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

[Offline]
 Post subject: To Kold and the entire crew of VM
PostPosted: November 6th, 2009, 1:38 am 

So I figured id drop in tonight and since ive been using Vis Maior's website as my Only real offical link to WoW anymore just to see what Im missing which from the looks of things isnt much Im sad to see that Vis Maior isnt going to be at the forfront of raiding anymore. Although nothing will ever change the character of the people who have been involved with VM over the years and that kind of character you guys will always be at the forfront of in any game.

I remember working in gamestop or babbages back in the day and getting my first computer and picking up a copy of Everquest. Very first toon was a mage and started and ended on quellious. I remember things like meeting Occy for the first time and people like tache poper Chikken chunks kold prudance prizm crowx fatfatty hits talisen I cant remember her name right off the top of my head but she was a halflindruid People like Dhouja later aka shouja Tanja Webin Ryowen and the many many others ive missed im sure.

I remember looking up to alot of you guys as my first mmo and knowing nothing to helping people like hits and crowx and others with the first introduction of epic weapons. Things like the old bazzar in east commons before luclin and seeing Lady vox and some of the many other countless things i saw for the first time in everquest with some of you. I recall the first time Vis maior started getting primals from vellious and how the entire server was all over it lol. Not to mention the killing of the 4th warden =\ gratz again kold on your shroud if you even remmeber that =p.

The creation of Explicit where shouja and the many others came together and created something new. And the first time i actually felt like part of the group. The endless chats with shouja who always felt bad for taking kold and some of the other members from top tier raiding to what we started out as. But in the end that guild became the top tier raiding guild yet again it shows a track record.

TO KOLD- Alot of people considered you the backbone of Vis from what i understood in everquest. Regarded you very highly as the best monk on the server and prolly one of the best in everquest. Its no suprise you lead Vis maior on WoW to one of the top raiding guilds period. From what i remember you were always known as a class act and a strong person who held his friendships and companions close to him. It sucks i never got a chance to hang or even group or raid with any of you on WoW but i can only imagne the times you shared in the 5 years you were together on bonechewer. Its kinda funny the things you end up recalling and the stuff that sticks out in your head from a video game. I wish you all the best always have and I am sure it was the right choice for everyone.

TO EVERYONE ELSE IN VM- I had some of the best times playing with some of you guys and even watching some of what you guys have done in WoW I wish everyone the best and Just want to send out a personal thank you for any and all of the memories i might have shared with any of you. I might not have had the time to build as in depth relationships with most of you like others have but as i mentioned some of those things just stick out.

To any of the old everquest gamers/friends i knew there. I have a 80 gnome mage and a 80 paladin on lightbringer and some other random toons about level 60 gotta love recruit a friend sometimes lol. But to anyone who might be interested i am beyond done with WoW refuse to return and he is just sitting there so if anyone would like him please feel free to contact me id be more then happy to give him to someone who would use him.

Will

Email: tiredofeveryoneshit@yahoo.com
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
 Post subject: Re: To Kold and the entire crew of VM
PostPosted: November 6th, 2009, 1:55 am 

Im a legend.

Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 6th, 2009, 2:09 am 

Your a homo hitz -P

You playing aion to? Is it any good i havent checked it out. Im actually looking forward to biowares new knights of the old republic mmo and checking it out.

Till then dragon age origins and modern warfare 2 and assasins creed 2 will have to do lol.

Will
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 6th, 2009, 4:37 am 

Nah, playing Magic the gathering again on my spare time. MTGO has made it possible that i can qualify for the pro tour again in my underwear.

Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 8th, 2009, 3:18 am 

Hi Charmi! Good to see old names now and again :D
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 8th, 2009, 1:25 pm 

Indeed.

And what expansion is Magic on now Hits? Lol. I haven't played since like....Ice Age.
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 8th, 2009, 10:26 pm 

They just released the first set of a new block, Zendikar. Count the years since you stopped and there are about 3-4 times as many sets as that new since you stopped :).
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 8th, 2009, 11:06 pm 

Dear Kold,

Any news on whether I'm getting member access on the forums?
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 2:27 am 

Ice Age is about when I stopped as well.. hell I still have my long boxes full of cards sitting around somewhere in storage I'm sure:P

Shit.. how long ago was that Mirk?
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 9:04 am 
Guild Leader

Always nice to see old names. Thanks for the kind words.
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 2:40 pm 

A.....long time ago. 97? Before EQ certainly.

I have this cute little cupboard with all my cards in it. I can't even remember what I have any more, no way I could make a deck or anything.
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 9:44 pm 

Mirkendargen wrote:
A.....long time ago. 97? Before EQ certainly.

I have this cute little cupboard with all my cards in it. I can't even remember what I have any more, no way I could make a deck or anything.

If you've not checked them out in the intervening years, there's good handful of earlier cards that have some fairly crazy value to them these days if you're not wanting to play with them any more.
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 10th, 2009, 4:12 am 

Shivan Dragon x3 kthx

I think I also have a couple of that green bog monster thingy somewhere around here! Force of Nature?

Oh, and the Halfling Druid you're thinking of.. we had two female: Faun and Ellise!
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 10th, 2009, 1:45 pm 

No love for Woow.

And most of my cards are in moderately shitty condition, and I don't have any Alpha/Beta stuff. Primarily Revised/4th Edition/Fallen Empires (I think I have a full set of Fallen Empires).
 Profile E-mail  

[Offline]
PostPosted: November 10th, 2009, 3:35 pm 

I can't believe I forgot Woow :(
 Profile E-mail